Three~Chapter One: Meet Maya Tracer.It was a foggy evening, I found it hard to see as I ran through the streets of what was once New York City. I was clutching a loaf of bread, looking over my shoulder once in awhile to see if I was still being pursued... I was, Damn it.Three~Chapter One: Meet Maya Tracer. by Zeldagirl1995
'Geez! don't these guys have anything better to do!?' I wondered as I looked for a place to hide, I couldn't keep running like this, my chest was starting to hurt and my legs had been aching for the last several blocks, I was also having a hard time breathing, which really sucked.
I dared another peek behind me, seeing that I was gaining some ground, I grinned a bit as I turned around, though the moment was short lived as I immediately found my face painfully crashing into a lamp pole.
I stumbled back a few steps, barely managing to stay on my feet as pained swelled across my face and stars floated in front of my eyes.
"Ow! Shit!" I swore, still aware of my pursuer, I blindly ran forward, holding a hand out in hopes that it would prevent another i
The Wandering Priestess: Prologue"What happened here?"The Wandering Priestess: Prologue by Zeldagirl1995
Two men stood in the midst of a ruined city, all around them were the remains of grand buildings, which now lay in crumpled heaps, And everywhere they looked, dead bodies were scattered across the ground.
"Whatever it was, it was merciless..." Said the younger of the two men.
The men walked through the streets, searching for any signs of survivors, though neither of them had much hope of finding anything.
As they walked through the bodies of men, woman and children, one of the men suddenly froze.
"Did you hear that?" He asked.
"Hear what?" Asked the other man, confused.
The first man rolled his eyes, "That sound!"
The second man stopped and listened, not hearing anything at first, but after a moment he could hear a sound amid the eerie silence, The man could've sworn that it was the sound of someone crying.
The second man nodded, "Yeah, I hear it now."
The men began to cautiously walk toward the source of the sound, both of them barely daring to hope that someone
Three~ Prologue: How it all began. Archives: Year 2082- Log 185308.Three~ Prologue: How it all began. by Zeldagirl1995
Before I tell my story, I want to give you a little history lesson.
Around seventy years ago, the world was dying, much of the world had fallen into debt, and in order to pay that debt, people kept taking more and more of the earth's resources, leaving nothing but bare ground behind.
Nobody really knows who we were in debt to, but with each passing year, it was clearly getting worse, more and more people were losing jobs, more and more of nature was being destroyed, everyday items like food were getting harder and harder to get a hold of, leaving more and more people to go without the basic essentials they needed to survive.
With every politician that was elected, each giving promises to change things for the better, the world fell even deeper into it's vicious cycle, and the saddest part was that most people ignored the problem, to caught up in their own little worlds to notice what was going on around them, and the few people who did bother
Madness OC Quiz - BlankThe Utter Insanity OC QuizMadness OC Quiz - Blank by The-Bone-Snatcher
i. For those of you insane enough to do this nonsense, I have provided a blank though I have no idea why anyone would WANT to do this laughs-
1) This is pure insanity brought on by the desire to do nothing but be random so therefore, you must do the same.
2) With your character(s), go through the motions of the chaos and try not to think too much about you or your character(s) responses.
3) Try not to go through the quiz first and plan ahead, this is supposed to be random!
4) Do not proof read your quiz as it may make you want to change things and we don't want that.
5) You may use as many or as few of your characters at once with yourself, just remember the more you have thrown in the mix, the more chaotic it'll be... But maybe that's encouraged snickers-
6) Please don't removed the guidelines, it makes it confusing for your victims, er I mean tagged buddies, if they get the chaos but don't know what to do with it :
The OC Fear Quiz - BlankThe OC Fear QuizThe OC Fear Quiz - Blank by The-Bone-Snatcher
i. For all those who can't help but torture their OC's, here is a quiz to put them through hell and back by forcing them to face their fears...
1) As one or more of your characters answer the following fear based questions.
2) Feel free to comment alongside your character(s) as yourself, it adds to the fun and makes it more amusing to read!
3) Try not to tone down your character(s). If your character(s) would completely flip out and start cursing like a trucker, make it so! We want to see how your character(s) would TRUELY react to their fears!!
4) You may use as many or as few of your characters at once with yourself in this, just remember the more you have thrown in the mix, the more chaotic it'll be.
5) Feel free to tag a few random passers-by. Just don't throw skittles at them
6) Please don't removed the guidelines, it makes it confusing for your victims, er I mean tagged buddies, if they get this chaos but don't know what to do with it :
Think Fast Quiz - 12 OC BlankThe Guidlines - Please don't remove these~!Think Fast Quiz - 12 OC Blank by The-Bone-Snatcher
1. Pick twelve (12) of you characters. Make sure you count yourself in there to for a total of thirteen (13)~! It's more amusing to read if you put yourself in the mix ;3
2. Make sure you list all their names if the have more then one, i.e If they have an alias list it
3. Once you've picked your characters make sure you remember which number corresponds to which character before you start, this will become important later on
4. Without planning it or thinking about it, make your characters go through the scenarios using the first things that come to your mind for each one
5. Don't feel like you have to tone your characters down~! If they're a total jerk, make it so! We want to see how you feel your character would REALLY react to this!
6. Have fun~!
7. Quiz thinginy created by: The-Bone-Snatcher
Be needin ur names first:
Remember to list alias' if they have any
Sweet Painkiller, Part 9Nobody could deny that they were thankful to have found a place on the ship, but this newest passenger brought in a sense of unease.Sweet Painkiller, Part 9 by 9TailedJackal
Sitting there in one of the benches, just staring around and smiling with this unnatural happiness. She wasn't giving off any sort of friendly air, rather, she seemed to be establishing her dominance, thankfully from a distance.
A few of the other passengers would glare back at her, but her smile wouldn't waver.
Eventually, she simply picked up a book from the stack on the table next to her and got to reading it. A cookbook of some sort; she looked a little wistful as she flipped through it. As much as a Xeeok tended to enjoy live prey, one's longing for real food of some kind in this harsh environment would definitely grow.
That disconcerting aura seemed to vanish as her attention left the rest of the passengers, and everyone returned to a calmer state from there.
The dimly-lit room became saturated with casual conversation, and not one of the voices had
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share ten things about them.
3. Answer the ten questions asked to you and invent ten questions the people you tag have to answer.
4. Choose ten people and put their icons on your journal.
Go to their page and inform them they are tagged.
6. Not something like "you're tagged if you read that".
You have to legitimately tag ten some lazy-ass-worthy-number of people.
8. No tag backs.
You can't say that you don't do tags. (SCREW THE RULES!)
10. You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY.